[Techtalk] simple reference book on Linux

Glenda R. Snodgrass grs at theneteffect.com
Fri Feb 1 12:57:18 EST 2002

Thanks for all the suggestions.  I looked them all up, chose the 4 most
likely candidates, and ordered them from fatbrain.  (Since I now have 4
clients playing with a Linux desktop, hooray! I need to build a good
loaner library).

I'll post my own thoughts on them after I've had a chance to go through
them all.  Maybe we could start a "recommended books" list with our own
reviews?  There have been several requests for book recommendations
on the various lists lately.

Thanks again!

--
Glenda R. Snodgrass

Before you begin, consider ... The Net Effect
http://www.theneteffect.com
(251) 433-0196