[Techtalk] Re: [Newchix] The table of equvalents / replacements / analogs of Windows software in Linux.

Brenda Bell k15a-list-linuxchix at theotherbell.com
Sat Dec 28 14:36:11 EST 2002

At 11:20 12/28/2002, you wrote:
>So, I translated the table to English and put it on
>http://linuxshop.ru/linuxbegin/win-lin-soft-en/. This is my very first
>English web project, and I want to know, how do you like it and does
>this project must have a future :).

I think this is a very useful list... but in light of a rather animated
discussion that's currently taking place on the qmail mailing list, I'd
consider presenting separate categories for groupware and email
(MTA's/MDA's).  There are certainly applications which fall into both
categories... but a newbie who's looking for Exchange functionality in
qmail or postfix will be misled and greatly disappointed.

Cheers,
      Brenda Bell
      The only Henniker on earth, NH