[Techtalk] Setting up Sendmail for relaying to ISP

Jennifer Davis davi0302 at algonquinc.on.ca
Mon Dec 9 13:00:19 EST 2002

My ISP, Bell Sympatico, decided a while back to block port 25 to all
servers except their own.  This is not a big deal, except now I have
volunteered to host a mailing list and I assume that I need to configure
it so that the outbound traffic goes through their servers.

I had it set up before I upgraded my OS to Slack 8.1, so I know its
doable, I just foret how.  My internet searches have proved that I am
clueless when it comes to this.  Are there any tutorials in plain English
(or French) that can help me with this?

Thanks in advance

---
Jennifer Davis