[Techtalk] Respawning ????

Andrew showork at adelphia.net
Sun Dec 8 11:38:07 EST 2002

Hi,

	I have a newly installed Mdrk 8.0 on a P200 doing a weird thing.

	Message,* "init id "x" respawning to fast ; disabled for 5 minutes"*.

	What is this??

	I tried to install 8.2 and it hung 3-4 times. it has been running for
4-5 months with no problem till i attempted to install 8.2 downld. First
was just an upgrade then wiped it clean and started 8.2 from scratch.
Then went back to 8.0 now I get the message above. Is there a way to fix
this? Anyone care to guess what caused it. Should I just install again

	Andrew