[Techtalk] WebMin Refused

Glen Strom gstrom at eol.ca
Fri Dec 6 13:03:19 EST 2002

On Thu, 5 Dec 2002 14:48:30 -0500
Andrew <showork at adelphia.net> wrote:

> 	Aah but this time I did do a cl install and saw exactly what you
> described until actually using the browser to open Webmin. I have
> pretty much given up on GUI installs or up dates or un-tar'n, gzip'n
> (-;..

Since I don't know Mandrake very well,  there's not much more I can
add. I do have three last suggestions:
1. Turn off the security entirely and try Webmin again.
2. Go to the Mandrake mailing list archives and see if anyone else has
had the problem.
3. If, as you said, you're really getting frustrated with Mandrake, why
not try another distro? That's the beauty of Linux--choice.

--
Glen Strom
gstrom at eol.ca