[Techtalk] WebMin Refused

Andrew showork at adelphia.net
Thu Dec 5 11:02:31 EST 2002

Hi All,
	I just installed the latest Webmin (rpm -Uhv). I have never used it
before. The setup appeared to go corectly and I was left with the
message "sing on with this name "foo". I did and have only seen
"connection refused". I am doing this from local to local machine (same
box).
	Mandrake 8.2.
	I could use a few Ideas on where to look and what to do when I get
there. The doc's mention module misplacement but not connection refusal.
If I can't sign on i naturally can't configure it.
	I tried /sbin service on/off anf that give me the recomemded foo. After
that my attempts just stop.

Andrew