[Techtalk] Any software tester around?

anis at netcourrier.com anis at netcourrier.com
Tue Dec 3 11:45:19 EST 2002

Hi

I noticed that my RedHat 8.0 distrib got a poor dos2unix and unix2dos
text format converter ,and I decided to develop my own ,and, it's done

texconv 1.2 just released!

the problem is that i'm looking for "testers" please help me !

you can download textconv at
    http//www.freewebs.com/fws/store/c/textconv-1.2.tgz

At the time you're reading this ,new releases may ,perhaps be available ,so ,see also:
    http://www.freewebs.com/fws

suggestions and/or comments should be directed to

        ahk-freeman at webmails.com

Thank you in advance  !!!

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,15 € TTC/min)