[Techtalk] [OT] HOWTO Encourage Women in Linux

Jenn Vesperman jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au
Thu Aug 29 20:29:54 EST 2002

On Thu, 2002-08-29 at 16:49, Dave North wrote:
> val:
> > > http://www.nmt.edu/~val/howto.html
> >
> > For those of you asking if you can link to it - hang on just a second!
> > It's basically done and I'll be submitting it to the LDP in a few
> > days.  I don't particularly want to host it on my personal site. :)
>
> I may have a few points to make from the "guy" point of view, if you're
> interested...?

Yes, she is. She explicitly asked permission to post it to techtalk
because it's the busiest list and most likely to get a wide range of
opinions.

Maintain the subject heading, though, please. It -is- technically
off-topic for techtalk & I want the thread to remain easily deleteable.

Jenn V.

jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/