[Techtalk] routing between networks...

Walt pippin at freeshell.org
Wed Aug 28 15:28:47 EST 2002

I have two internal networks (10.0.0.* & 10.0.1.*)
connected to the same redhat linux box. I need
to be able to route network traffic between them.

Can someone give me some pointers on where
to start/what to use? Do I need to setup IPTables
or is there a more seamless way of integrating
the networks?

Thanks!
Walt

-~

     In a dictatorship, the people are afraid to tell the truth to
     the leaders; in a democracy, the leaders are afraid to tell
     the truth to the people.
                         Richard J. Needham