[Techtalk] is / was there a networking course?

/dev/null dev_null at iriXx.org
Tue Aug 27 18:53:11 EST 2002

On Tue, 2002-08-27 at 09:59, Caitlyn Martin wrote:

> I have thought about doing one.  I am allegedly qualified in those
> areas.  Time is the big issue right now as I settle into a new and
> hectic job.  Give me a little time to get my head above water here and
> if nobody else volunteers I'll likely do something.
>
> All the best,
> Ciaty

hi Caity,

thanks heaps - that would be brilliant, yes, im happy to hold on...
i'm subscribed to Courses and have seen some of Raven's security course,
but its a little bit beyond my beginner level...

hope things are going well with your new job :-)

best wishes
miriam
--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

 _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email