[Techtalk] gnome trouble update.... lost gnome...

/dev/null dev_null at iriXx.org
Mon Aug 26 00:05:41 EST 2002

okay....

i've found the lost gnome...
it runs okay with

gnome-session

from the command line....
but how do i add gnome back to my kdm login?

thanx

On Sunday 25 August 2002 23:20, /dev/null wrote:
> well i had a lovely gnome2 and i had to go and kill it didnt i?....
>
> arggh
>
> i'd forgotten to uninstall all the gnome 1.4 stuff yesterday.... so i did
> that...
>
> and reinstalled, cos that would have wiped a lot of stuff...
>
> no probs with reinstall...
>
> so why, when i reboot, is gnome not showing in the graphical login?...
>
> oh where oh where has my lovely gnome gone?.....

iriXx
www.iriXx.org

cat /dev/sda1 > /dev/dsp

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk