Fwd: Re: [Techtalk] gnome2... i finally did it... :-)

/dev/null dev_null at iriXx.org
Sun Aug 25 16:47:24 EST 2002

On Sunday 25 August 2002 4:39 pm, Erin Raasch wrote:
> On Sunday 25 August 2002 10:12, /dev/null wrote:
> > LOL yes.... i always keep saying to myself 'now when i have this done
> > i'll have a perfect computing setup and i can get on with some work'...
> > until the next bit of fiddling ;-)
> >
> > bw
>
> Ain't that the truth!   :-)  If there's something out there that's better,
> newer, faster, prettier, ***er, than what you are currently running . . .
> well, it's hard to just leave it alone, now, isn't it!?

sure is....
thats when i discovered i was probably more interested in systems
administration than doing my job.... ;-)

im working on it... still learning,gotta learn network stuff ...

iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk