[Techtalk] gnome2 - heeeeelllpppp!!!!

mc mcgonzalez at att.net
Sat Aug 24 07:44:46 EST 2002

On Sat, 2002-08-24 at 04:15, /dev/null wrote:
> cool :) yes, its running okay on mandrake now...
> but..
>
> did you install gnome2 ?
> if so, can you tell me which mirror you used? i can only find the ximian-gnome
> 1.4 stuff on redcarpet, even though its supposed to have gnome 2 stuff for RH
> 7.2 (which should work fine under mandrake)....
>
> thanx & bw
> miriam

Go to the unsubscribed channels in Red Carpet.  There is one for Gnome 2
developer snapshots.  The info page says it is for RH 7.2.

I haven't installed it yet.  I don't install beta stuff on my laptop,
since I use that daily for work and don't want to kill it, and I am just
getting my server up and running :)

--
mc
I haven't lost my mind,