[Techtalk] KDE - Kio-audio

Dave North dave at timocharis.com
Tue Aug 6 09:22:12 EST 2002

Raena:>
> On SuSE 7.3, can anyone tell me if kio-audio is part of the KDE
> Multimedia packages?

I don't think so. The only parts of KDE loaded on my install are
kde-base and kde-libs (+ some security modules) and I still show
kio-audiocd.* (both .so and .la) with a locate.
	So I guess some of it is either part of base or libs. An
install/uninstall looks like it would amount to unintstalling one of those
very main packages.
	Have you referred to the not-very-useful text in:
/opt/kde2/share/doc/HTML/en/kioslave/audiocd.docbook ?
	If so, can you tell me why they stick docbook under html? Just
kidding...