[Techtalk] Squid Patches for Intermittent Connections

Jenn Vesperman jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au
Tue Apr 30 04:01:16 EST 2002

On Mon, 2002-04-29 at 20:57, Hemingway, Neil wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 	I found an article (written by Jenn) on oreillynet talking about
> patching squid to
> work on a dialup (intermittent) connection.  Unfortunately, the link to the
> patch is stale.
> Does anyone know where I can find the patch these days?

I've sent them a corrected, updated address and they haven't posted
it yet. (Sigh)

I've also put the correct address as a comment at the end of the
article (see the user comments section there).

Replace 'simegen.com' with 'anthill.echidna.id.au' in the URL.

Jenn V.

jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/