[Techtalk] PgP

David Merrill david at lupercalia.net
Sun Apr 14 07:56:59 EST 2002

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 05:40:05PM +0600, phiber2001 wrote:
> I'm facing this dangling situation with PGP. I hope anyone would be able to
> help. I want to send *.ems messages; messages that would come as an
> attachment with a pad-lock sign and when clicking on to that it would
> connect to the pgp key server and try to verify the message.
>
> And also want to send a *.vcf file where every kind of info about me will
> be given.
>
> Anyone can help me on this?

FYI, I think cross-posting on newchix and techtalk is frowned upon.

Setting up PGP or GnuPG support depends on the mail client you are
using. If you let us know your client, probably someone will know how
to do it.

What is an *.ems message?

Regards,

--
David C. Merrill                         http://www.lupercalia.net
Linux Documentation Project                   david at lupercalia.net
Lead Developer                             http://www.linuxdoc.org

The internet is central to everything we are doing.
	--Bill Gates