[Techtalk] Re: Techtalk digest, Vol 1 #429 - 1 msg

David Merrill david at lupercalia.net
Thu Apr 11 14:48:36 EST 2002

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 06:20:07PM -0400, Raven, corporate courtesan wrote:
> Heya --
>
> Quoth Malcolm Tredinnick (Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 09:35:51AM +1000):
> > My understanding from reading this and the last post is that nothing is
> > wrong. An attempt at an explanation follows:
>
> 	Yeah -- that does look like a normal ssh setup and teardown.  I
> agree with Malcolm's take on what's going on.

And his little script seems to have fixed things. Thanks very much!

--
David C. Merrill                         http://www.lupercalia.net
Linux Documentation Project                   david at lupercalia.net
Lead Developer                             http://www.linuxdoc.org

Faced with the prospect of rereading this book, I would rather have my
brains ripped out by a plastic fork.
	--ZDNet columnist Charles Cooper,
	  reviewing Bill Gates' Business @ the Speed of Thought