[Techtalk] Apache & Frontpage extensions

Amy amy at happyfunland.net
Fri Sep 28 10:19:15 EST 2001

I have some questions about using Frontpage
extensions with Apache. Does anyone here do
this, and what problems have you run into? I am
required to provide a web server with FP extensions,
and am running a Win2K server with IIS5 under extreme
protest. Even though I keep on top of the updates, etc,
the thing still scares me to death, even though I have been
lucky so far. I know that both have their security risks and problems,
but which one comes closest to being safe and usable?
Doing away with FP extensions is NOT an option
in this instance.

Amy