[Techtalk] What is "The Best NIC for Linux"?

Caitlyn M. Martin cmartin at rtdssmud.rtp.epa.gov
Tue Sep 25 17:11:28 EST 2001

"Jennifer S. Davis" wrote:

> Wow, 20 years as a geek.....

Errr... I won a Systems Programming award in 1977, so I think I have her beat.
All that means is that I'm older than Julie.  I'm certainly not smarter.

I also realized that this month makes six years since I was introduced to Linux,
specifically Red Hat 3.0.3.  I didn't think much of it at the time, which proves
just how stupid I can be :)  I still have my copy of Red Hat 4.0 on the shelf,
too.

All the best,
Caity

Caitlyn M. Martin            martin.caitlyn at epa.gov
Systems Analyst              (919) 541-4441
Lockheed Martin
(a contractor for the US EPA)