[Techtalk] I'm so sorry ...

WolfRyder wolfryder at qwest.net
Thu Sep 13 18:01:25 EST 2001

It's been very hard for us all. Everywhere I turn, someone's life has been
touched by this, either family, friend or  acquaintance. So far, all are
good outcomes, but that doesn't lesson the pain we're all feeling, the deep
sorrow.

We do appreciate your thoughts and feel your sympathy.

Carol aka WolfRyder