[Techtalk] kpackage/rpm help?

Ruth Kneale rkneale at gemini.edu
Wed Oct 31 14:45:21 EST 2001

hmmm.... this is where I start feeling _really_ stupid.  No, I get failed
dependencies errors (which I know how to fix), but not this db1 error.
Only when I try to do it as myself.  Sheesh.

I'd better mosey on over and join the beginnertalk list as well!

Just to satisfy my curiousity, though, what does that error mean, anyway?

Ruth

--
Ruth A. Kneale                                 Got books?
Gemini/JAC Librarian
rkneale at gemini.edu