[Techtalk] So much Stuff, was: More kernel

Jennifer Davis jsd at jenn.ca
Tue Oct 30 23:25:29 EST 2001

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, Sam Watkins wrote:
> We HAVE mastered this, let's know if you're interested, I'll ask Dave,
> the terror of the myinternet systems team, to show me how he did it.

Thanks for the kind offer.  I am going to try reading the howto.  Failing
that I will solicit advice.  I have so many things that I want to work
on, that I don't want to stretch the patience of those offering.

I also want to make an mp3 box.  There is a howto on that.  It is going to
stretch my ability, but I have some friends supporting me on it.