[Techtalk] Slackware 8.0 and pop mail

Rob Stevens linuxgawd at home.com
Mon Oct 29 16:44:09 EST 2001

I wasn't throwing it at you.  Just found it sort of humourous :)  The
Microsoft corporation will keep me in a job for yeaaars to come I can see it
:)  Its almost like job security.  And when 90% of your clients use it,
security builds.  I never bought a copy of anything microsoft for myself.

I Hated the RTFM responses too.  Especially from the IRC channels.  Filled
with people that are self proclaimed experts.Its funny cause if you go on
Undernet in #linuxhelp, If they dont know the answer, they tell you to get
the f*** out.

--
Rob