[Techtalk] ideas please :)

wolf wolf at wolfrising.net
Fri Oct 26 17:04:57 EST 2001

okay a big thanks to everyone on the list!! : ) so far I've managed to
upgrade my kernel to 2.4.9, have sendmail working (still have one minor
glitch to figure out), have mrtg installed and running, and now have
webmin all set up. I ,also, have snort and acid configured with mysql.
so what does everyone suggest for my next project??? : )
I started out just having redhat 7.1 with apache, mysql and php.

                        "Do not judge me for what I appear to be,
                        I am far more than you will ever imagine"

                                     www.wolfrising.net

                        Because the people who are crazy enough to think

                      they can change the world, are the ones who do.