[Techtalk] If it weren't so embarasssing, it would be funny

Kai MacTane kmactane at GothPunk.com
Fri Oct 12 01:30:01 EST 2001

At 10/12/01 12:50 AM , Anne Forker wrote:
>date(1) for the internal clock of your operating system and hwclock(1) for
>the hardware clock (hence the name).
[snip]

>HTH,
>Chaney :-)

Oooooooh -- that *does* help. Thanks! I never knew the hwclock command, and
it's just what I want right now, to solve a minor cosmetic issue.

                                                 --Kai MacTane
"I looked Death in the face last night,/I saw him in a mirror,
  And he simply smiled,/He told me not to worry:
  He told me just to take my time."
                                                 --Oingo Boingo,
                                                  "We Close Our Eyes"