[Techtalk] Dual-Boot Installation Order?

Lorry fish at slava.net
Sun Oct 7 19:31:18 EST 2001

I'm not an expert or anything, I even had someone install Linux for me!,
but on this computer Linux was installed first.  I remember that because
I had to backup my Win files.  My friend installed Slackware,
partitioned my hard drive, and then installed Win on one of the
partitions.  I can't access any of the other partitions from Win, but
that's ok because I only use it when I use my webcam (no Linux drivers
for this one yet).  I don't know why Caldera would require Win to
install first when Slackware doesn't, but like I said, I'm no expert.