[Techtalk] newbie and xwin

Rachel Herold rherold at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 8 17:07:28 EST 2001

so, I'm installing x windows on my suse 6.2 install using YaST.  Everything
is going fine in the hardware setup until I get to the monitor and it says
"server not installed. Please install the package xmach64"
I did do a search in the system trying to find anything to do with xmach,
thinking it might be in one of those packages not installed.  didn't find
anything.
Hints?  Ideas?

Thanks,
Rachel

..who's also just getting around to trying to get the modem up and going, I
connected to something but without any feedback whatsoever I am not sure
where I was specifically or if it was correct