[Techtalk] [off-topic] Female hackers?

Raven, corporate courtesan raven at oneeyedcrow.net
Mon Oct 8 15:29:41 EST 2001

Heya --

	Yah, allow me to expand upon my earlier statement.

Quoth me and Kai:
> >         Off topic, I know.  My apologies -- but this is the best source
> > of female technical talent I could think of.
>
> Screw "female" technical talent; this is one of the most technically
> skilled lists I've ever encountered.

	I would agree -- the reason I said "female technical talent" was
because that specifically was what the reporter asked for.  If she'd
just asked for "good tech folk", I would have posted to the same place.
Many smart Chix here, of whichever gender.

Cheers,
Raven

"But at least now I have a batcat."
"Batcat!"
 -- me and Paul, discussing this weekend's shopping expedition