[Techtalk] US Participants (was Re: mac os x)

Amy amy at happyfunland.net
Sun Oct 7 00:47:04 EST 2001

Hailing from the lovely state of Indiana.  <./sarcasm>
 Not even the southern part that is a little hilly
 and could be considered scenic. Northeast Indiana.
 Flat and filled with corn and cows. Small town even.
 I'm not bitter, as you can see  ;-) Sometimes I think I am the
 only female in a 50 mile radius that knows what linux is.

 Amy

I'm