[Techtalk] US Participants (was Re: mac os x)

Julie jockgrrl at austin.rr.com
Sat Oct 6 19:26:41 EST 2001

jfweber at eternal.net wrote:

> ** On Sat, 06 Oct 2001 15:18:58 -0700 Kai MacTane <kmactane at GothPunk.com> wrote this:
>
> **>and is anyone else out there in the states?: ) I'm starting to think I'm
> **>the only one : )
>
> welp , there are at least two others , Gil and myslef are in Florida (
> near Ft. Lauderdale ) ANd I seem to recall someone from Austin , Texas ,
> no?

Errrrrm, yeah, I'm in Austin.  I saw that Kai identified himself
as being male, so if this is "men in the States", count me out.
If this is "Linuxchix in the States", I'm sure there are a gazillion
of us.
--
Julianne Frances Haugh             Life is either a daring adventure
jockgrrl at austin.rr.com                 or nothing at all.