[Techtalk] news in netscape

elena_bevell at netcourrier.com elena_bevell at netcourrier.com
Fri Oct 5 03:09:42 EST 2001

Hi all,

My ISP recently went out of business.  I have a new one,
but netscape insists upon trying to get news from
my old one each time I start it (I can see this using tcpdump).

I have erased everything in my .netscape directory, and
changed the directory when netscape looks for mail,
and it still persists in trying to find the old news server.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

thanks,
Elena

Une gamme d'outils gratuits et performants à votre service.
Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 E TTC/min - 2,21 F TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,15 E TTC/min - 1,00 F TTC/min)