[Techtalk] book recommendations?

Rachel Herold rherold at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 4 12:14:02 EST 2001

hi all again,
so I'm making great strides and slightly fewer tumbles and want to start
investigating books that are worth buying and keeping as references.
I saw Linux Administration: A beginner's Guide and The Linux Desktop
Reference, are these good?   There are tons of books out there to choose
from.
I'm past the Complete Idiots Guide to Linux (as an on-the-shelf reference
anyway) and past the other beginner User stuff.  I'd like something more
intermediate.  And a good SysAdmin Beginner's book.
Recommendations?

Thanks,
Rachel