[Techtalk] How to copy/paste text from gnome terminal to Netscape?

Michael Carson mikecarson at usa.net
Tue Oct 2 16:34:12 EST 2001

    Highlight the text by clicking and holding the left mouse button at
the start of the text you want to copy, then drag the mouse to the end.
 Move to where you want to insert the text (in a command prompt window,
or vim and some other apps, text will inserted at the cursor, so you
have to move that to where you want the text) and click the middle
button.  If you don't have a middle button, clicking left and right at
the same time will usually work, although this is setup dependant.

C.