[Techtalk] Mail wisdom

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Wed Nov 28 12:34:28 EST 2001

I've never used courier-imap but have heard good things about it. There's a
module for authentication against a postgresql database, which might be of
interest to you. It uses the maildir format of qmail.

You might also consider postfix as an MTA. It's easy to manage and there's
even a webmin module for it that's pretty robust. The support on the postfix
mailing list is great.

By the way, I've been using the latest IMP, and it seems to be pretty good
... Of course, I like Squirrelmail, too ...

Jen