[Techtalk] 2 network cards

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Wed Nov 28 02:51:40 EST 2001

I've only seen this work with cards designed to operate with the same MAC
address (e.g. a quad Ethernet card). Which is not to say that it can't be
done with your setup, of course. ;-)

You may have to load balance by using round robin DNS or something like
that. What kind of services are running on the machine?

Jen