[Techtalk] closed relay? (is that even what it'd be called?)

Conni ccovingt at one-eyed-alien.net
Wed Nov 21 08:36:33 EST 2001

On Nov 20, Laurel Fan conjectured:

> Yes, you can.  If you want exim to send mail from his Mac to arbitrary
> machines (outgoing relay, I believe), you want to add the Mac's IP or
> hostname to the host_accept_relay option; use something like

Thank you, thank you!  I'll try that when I get home.  I figured there had
to be a way to do it; I just didn't know what it was.

> For a more in depth explanation of host_accept_relay and other
> exim-relaying-related stuff, see the exim info manual (info exim), go

That also helps, since every time I tried man exim, it said there was no
man entry.

Thanks!

Conni

--
I like to live alone, but it's crowded inside sometimes.
    			-Gravity Kills

  www2.one-eyed-alien.net/~ccovingt || www.angelfire.com/anime/Galadriel