[Techtalk] Debian v. Slackware

Leslie leslie at freakybutt.net
Tue Nov 6 23:31:57 EST 2001

Basically it seems that Slashdot is biased towards Debian and of
course Slackware is biased to Slackware. So no matter who you talk
to they are going to find things about the other that they do not
like. Personally I wouldn't take what slashdot says too seriously, I
don't even read their website.

Here is the URL to the message threads on slackware.com that relate
to the slackware dying issue posted on slashdot.com.

http://www.slackware.com/forum/read.php?f=5&i=16239&t=16239

Go through and take a look form your own opinion.

- Leslie

--
NeoMail - Webmail that doesn't suck... as much.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net