[Techtalk] brace in a .deb

Britta Koch bkoch at rz.uni-osnabrueck.de
Tue Nov 6 10:44:11 EST 2001

On Tue, 6 Nov 2001 00:29:02 -0500, David Merrill said:

> On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 11:34:11PM +1100, Sam Watkins wrote:
>  > Once upon a time, I wrote "brace", a C preprocessor which lets you write
>  > C that looks like python.  I wrote a program in brace today, and that
>  > program had to go in a .deb, so I packaged brace too.  Comes with a
>  > short man page and examples.  All you Python programmers can enjoy C
>  > again!  Brace is implemented in brace - it's one of the examples.
>
>  Wow. That is either incredibly cool or incredibly perverse, and I'm
>  not quite sure which.

Well, since it's Python, it must be incredibly cool. It would be
incredibly perverse if it was Perl...and frightening if it was LISP....
and no, I'm not wanting to start a flame war about the best programming
language ;)

Britta

--
 \ /	ASCII Ribbon Campaign	  britta at linuxchix.org
  X	- NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   http://www.silverymoon.de
 / \	- NO Word docs in e-mail  "My other car is a cdr."