[Techtalk] openssh/glibc installation problems on RH6.2

wildgrass wildgrass at postone.com
Sat Nov 3 08:07:53 EST 2001

>Do you have good backups?  If not, do that first.  Messing around with
>major libraries is a common way to hose a system.

Thanks to all of you for the different ways to solve my problem. For now,
Caitlyn's method works for me.

This is a production system that I haven't touched for months, and I had
a premonition that messing with glibc is a bad idea. Thanks for confirming
my intuition :-)

Also discovered Cygwin, which is really cool. And it would be coolest if we
can do away totally with Windows, but that is just a dream.

wildgrass