[techtalk] mod_virgule compile problem

David Merrill david at lupercalia.net
Thu May 31 20:47:05 EST 2001

Hi,

I'm having a problem when compiling mod_virgule. It doesn't seem to be
a problem with mod_virgule, which is why I'm asking here and not
there. ;-)

In file included from /usr/include/sys/param.h:25,
                 from /usr/include/apache/ap_config.h:1011,
		 from /usr/include/apache/httpd.h:71,
                 from mod_virgule.c:15:
/usr/include/linux/param.h:4: asm/param.h: No such file or directory

And indeed, there is no /usr/include/linux/asm/param.h , or a
/usr/include/linux/adm/ for that matter.

I'm a database programmer, not a C programmer. I have no idea how to
begin approaching this. Can anyone give me a pointer?

TIA,

Linux Documentation Project                   david at lupercalia.net

You know you've been spending too much time on the computer when your
friend misdates a check, and you suggest adding a "++" to fix it.