[issues] Re: [techtalk] Sick of surf and porn addicts

Kai MacTane kmactane at GothPunk.com
Wed May 30 13:46:12 EST 2001

At 5/30/01 01:11 PM , Penguina wrote:
>On Wed, 30 May 2001, James Sutherland wrote:
>
> > i.e. don't mention it to the people whose human rights she's violating, or
> > the employer who'll fire her for doing so, or the police who would fine
> > the company into the ground for allowing her to do so?
>
>WHAT BOLLOCKS!  It's not a frigging human rights violation for a business
>to monitor what is done with its own equipment, on time it's already paid
>for, and with its own bandwidth!

[rest of message snipped]

May I please make two requests?

1) Please don't Cc: people who are already on the list (specifically
    including me; I want nothing to do with this thread any more).
2) Please move this thread to issues only; it no longer seems approp-
    riate on techtalk.

Thank you.

                                                 --Kai MacTane
"A spark has passed between us, now