[techtalk] Screen Savers

Rosie Nelson rosie at normalgrrl.com
Fri May 25 18:58:58 EST 2001

And if you do get TechTV and were like me and said, "oh, I'll get the tapes
from someone" when you were running late and realized a bit later that
everyone I knew did that and no one taped it, the show where they visit the
university will air again on Sunday at 5pm and 1am according to their schedule.

Can you blame *anyone* for not wanting Windows? Look at it..my Windows are
smudged and almost impossible to see out of. (Grrr..just a few more days
before I can set up my old Linux box again..waiting for a part..) Just more
proof that some operating systems don't have quite the potential of others..

Maybe a few screen shots will mysteriously appear soon <eg> though I can't
imagine who would do something like that..

Ro

(thinking..I'm supposed to be a fan of that show, oops..don't tell ;)