[techtalk] SMP kernels and ISO images ...

Phil Savoie Phil.Savoie at learnix.ca
Wed May 23 23:07:26 EST 2001

Hi Julie,

You may want to try installing RH 6.1 with a 20 Meg /boot partition at the
head of the drive before the 1023 cyl limit.  This may help with the install.

As for more recent editions of RH try www.redhat.com and look for the
download tab.  It is a busy site and you may be forced to go to the mirrors
to get what you need.

Hope this helps,

Phil