[techtalk] My bad NT day

Scott scott at talon.net
Sat May 19 11:32:29 EST 2001

Thanks for the thoughts.  I used to use BSDI at an ISP I worked for and
they now run FreeBSD.  The box will not serve any other purpose, so I do
not need X.  This box will simply have a modem hanging off it to share the
connection.

I was able to use the Mandrake internet connection sharing wizard last
night to get the machines back up.  Anyone use this?  Any thoughts on
locking the box down?

-sap