[techtalk] Re: techtalk digest, Vol 1 #474 - 12 msgs

minae minae at sixthsun.com
Fri May 18 19:10:24 EST 2001

Mandrake.com just announced that they are selling  the 8.0 2-CD "GPL" set
for $10 + $10 shipping off their
website..http://www.mandrakesoft.com/products/buyit/getit/

Linuxcentral.com has better prices though.  They have all the Mandrake
individual CD-Roms including the 8.0 install CD for $2.95 (plus shipping) &
the 2-CD pack for $4.95.  And of course other distros..  Debian Gnu/Linux
2.2r3 for $8.95, etc.

-min