[techtalk] (dumb) Solaris Q

Nicole Zimmerman colby at wsu.edu
Thu May 17 14:29:03 EST 2001

I know in linux the change is immediate (at least with your resolv.conf),
I don't see why in Solaris it would be different. The nsswitch bit might
not be quite as dynamic but I've always been able to change nameservers on
the fly.

At 16:54 on May 17, stephanie1200 at netscape.net combined all the right...: