[techtalk] desktops and window managers?

Kai MacTane kmactane at GothPunk.com
Thu May 17 11:44:40 EST 2001

At 5/17/01 11:07 AM , Daniel Manrique wrote:

>Tis a pretty long rant, hope i don't get everyone snoring here.
>[huge snip]
>*phew* hope this helped clear things up :)

Actually, yes. That was very helpful and enlightening, and didn't make me
want to snore at all. Thank you!

                                                 --Kai MacTane
"Hey, sister Moonshine, hold me 'til the break of dawn,
  Hold me long,
  Hold me hard,
  Hold me 'til the shadows fade away..."
                                                 --The Mission UK,