[techtalk] vmware

Rose rozilla at rozilla.com
Thu May 17 15:03:45 EST 2001

I am interested in vmware and would love to hear from others who have
used this. I just emailed them in hopes of getting an academic discount.

On the other hand Im all for ending the clutter of two boxes on my desk
and giving one to someone who needs one and using Wine for the major
apps I run like Photoshop 6 and Illustrator. That is if they will work
under wine. I need to investigate that further.

O/T: My sons Dad called me today all happy, it appears as though page
226 of O'Reillys  Perl for Sys Admin says something about his open
source baby freetds.org, awww!

Rose