[techtalk] (dumb) Solaris Q

Scott scott at talon.net
Thu May 17 13:13:08 EST 2001

Nicole-

My experience with Solaris is on the Sparc machine, I assume PC is the same,
but you have to choose No DNS during install, then add it after the machine
is up.  Thinking......there is a file called......thinking again......  You
know what,
let me check my Solaris book at home and I will email when I have
it.  Regardless,
I remember assigning an address to the box as DHCP did not work for me, but
DHCP was coming from NT.

-sap