[techtalk] window manager preference?

Nicole Zimmerman colby at wsu.edu
Thu May 17 09:25:34 EST 2001

Ditto windowmaker here.

Originally used because we were on a low-end hardware box and windowmaker
was the most functional with a decently low resource usage. Now both my
husband and I still use windowmaker because we can't find anything that we
like better. :o)

My husband also uses gnome, but I prefer vanilla windowmaker. He says it's
just for the pager, but if that were the case he'd suck it up and just use
the blackbox pager (that works with other window managers) :o)

-nicole

At 04:48 on May 17, coldfire combined all the right letters to say: